Monday, February 23, 2009

Underworld 3 - The Rise of Lycans


Here below the official Underworld 3 trailer:

http://video.rutube.ru/877f1eebc86591ac24d092ff115c63be

Plot:

"The prequel will trace the origins of the centuries-old blood feud between the aristocratic vampires known as Death Dealers and their onetime slaves, the Lycans. In the Dark Ages, a young Lycan named Lucian (Sheen) emerges as a powerful leader who rallies the werewolves to rise up against Viktor (Nighy), the cruel vampire king who has enslaved them. Lucian is joined by his secret lover Sonja (Mitra) in his battle against the Death Dealer army and his struggle for Lycan freedom."

Are you ready to take you side in January during Underworld Rise of the Lycans? By the way are you Lycan or Vampire? I'm none of those myself, I found a more appealing interest in Underworld 3: the sexy and beautiful Rhona Mitra!

Links download : Megaupload and Mediafire

You can find out the links here : Click here to view these links

or in my new site : www.superguepard.com

No comments:

Convert Megaupload links to Rapidshare links !

If someone want to convert Megaupload to Rapidshare links, please let me know, I'll do it for you ! ( for free, all ). If you want, please send those links to me, with the mail title : Convert to Rapidshare !. My mail is bornbygoogle@yahoo.com. Or YM ID : bornbygoogle.

Nice to help you ! :)